Eating & Entertainment
Falmouth offers a wide range of about 30 + fantastic restaurants, bars and pubs throughout the town.
The following list are just some of our favourites and most recommended by many of our guests.
All of which are within a 20 (or less) minute walk from Dolvean House
- The Ranch Steak House https://theranchfalmouth.co.uk/
- 5 Degrees West – modern pub https://fivewest.co/
- Pennycomequick https://www.pennycomequick.co.uk/
- Amanzi https://www.amanzirestaurant.co.uk/
- Restaurant Four – Advanced bookings only, says it all https://www.restaurantfour.co.uk/
- Gylly Beach Café – bistro type café and restaurant, superb views https://www.gyllybeach.com/
- Harbour Light’s – Fish and Chips, sit-in or take away https://www.harbourlights.co.uk/
- Ming’s – Chinese restaurant with great variety of nice dishes https://mingsfalmouth.co.uk/
- Pizza Express – best views over marina and well known food https://www.pizzaexpress.com/falmouth
- The Stables – Italian food in a rustique environment and lots of local ciders https://stablepizza.com/falmouth/
- The Warehouse Bistro – great food with friendly and good service http://www.warehousebistro.co.uk/
For more details and other place to find a great meal :- Click here.
For your entertainment
Falmouth hosts many festivals during the year which are a superb reason to come and stay.
- Spring Garden Festival
- River Fal Festival
- Sea Shanty weekend https://www.falmouthseashanty.co.uk/
- Henri Lloyd Falmouth Week https://falmouthweek.co.uk/
- Oyster Festival https://falmouthoysterfestival.co.uk/
- Walking Festival
Also there is a range of music, theatre and sportive event places you can visit:
- Hall for Cornwall https://www.hallforcornwall.co.uk/
- Princess Pavillion Princess Pavillion / Events / Tickets
- Phoenix Cinema Falmouth https://falmouth.merlincinemas.co.uk
- Ships & Castles Fun Pool Ships & Castles Leisure Centre
For more details and opening times inform yourself here.
Or why not just go shopping?
- There are loads of nice galleries in Falmouth
- Hiking and Outdoor shops
- A few good book shops
- Trago Mills – the favourite discount shop in the South-West
Truro and Penzance are not far away either.