Dolvean Bed & Breakfast
Dolvean House is a ten bedroom bed & breakfast guest house owned and run by Shaun and Renate Davie. They are no strangers to Cornwall. Shaun grew up in Cornwall and made his career in the hotel trade near to Falmouth. His last position being as Deputy Manager at the nearby Meudon Country House Hotel. During this time he met his wife to be. Renate who had traveled to Cornwall from Bonn in Germany. A former nutritionist and PR-Manager, Renate now works as a tour guide showing people the best of Cornwall, including the many gardens, footpaths and coastal scenery.
Having acquired Dolvean House in March 2008, Shaun and Renate are determined to maintain its reputation as an establishment providing the very best in Bed & Breakfast and hospitality. Please view our awards and read guests comments.
- Ten individually Victorian-themed decorated rooms with views towards the harbour and town
- King-size beds in superior rooms
- Private off-road car park
- Beach and town centre five minutes walk away
- Wireless broadband available throughout the building, free of charge.
- German-English bilingual, French in basics
- Ground floor rooms
- Non-smoking premises throughout
- All rooms ensuite and equipped with hospitality tray, digital TV, hairdryer
- All rooms have one continental socket
- Licensed bar with selection of wines, beers and spirits
- Public lounge
- High chair for younger guests
- Foldable bed for children up to 10 years in parents room, subject to availability
- Special catering for walkers and bikers